Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your business!
Carburetor Sales Policies:
Congratulations! You now own a carburetor restored carefully to make sure your will have years of enjoyment. This page explains our 30-day repair period if needed and lifetime commitment for our products and services.
Quadrajet Power LLC (QP) provides a service to repair decades old carburetors. All items serviced by Quadrajet Power LLC are considered old, worn and used. QP will do everything possible to revive the carburetor and maximize the potential.
All sales are final. No refunds for carburetor purchase, services or shipping.
Damages in Shipping: Quadrajet Power LLC is not responsible for damages during shipping. If your item has been damaged during shipping, contact Quadrajet Power LLC for insurance information. You need to keep all packaging and materials for the carrier to view. The carrier is responsible for any insurance payments.
Returns for service: Contact QP within 30 days of purchase if your QP built carburetor has issues that cannot be tuned out with enclosed tuning guide. If it is determined after discussion that there is a carburetor related issue, it must be returned to QP at buyer’s expense for repair. QP will attempt to resolve the issues at no service cost to the customer and return promptly to the customer. Our reputation is critical for us and your satisfaction is most important. QP cannot be held liable for anything other than the carburetor you purchased.
At QP’s discretion, a customer installed carburetor may be purchased by QP at core value only.
To return for service you must:
1. Email us at email@example.com or go to website www.quadrajetpower.com to receive RMA number. This number must be on outside of box. You will receive an email to complete with information to help us understand any issues so we can resolve them quickly for you.
2. Pack and box carburetor carefully and send to: Quadrajet Power LLC, 144 Majestic Oaks Dr. Boerne, TX 78006. Place detailed data of issues in box with your contact and return shipping information.
3. Any returned carburetor with water, rust, varnish or other type of contaminate will automatically void warranty.
4. Any returned carburetor that indicates alterations, damages or misuse will automatically void warranty. Carburetor will be shipped back at customers expense. Customer can choose to have carburetor repaired at their expense plus return shipping.
5. Include original invoice. If within 30 days, we will repair and return to you. If after 30 days, we will invoice you for needed items and return shipping.
6. Carburetor cannot be returned without approval. Contact us for the RMA. Without this, your shipment may be refused or returned at customers expense.
Parts Sales Policies:
Damages in Shipping: Quadrajet Power LLC is not responsible for damages during shipping. If your item has been damaged during shipping, contact Quadrajet Power LLC for insurance information. Keep all packaging and materials for the carrier to view. The carrier is responsible for any insurance payments. We will assist any way possible.
Returns: Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA number.
Parts: Returns for credit are accepted within 30 days of original purchase if part is unused and remains in sealed shipping bag. If you believe the part to be defective, you may return within 30 days of purchase for replacement part only, no credit will be provided. Eligible returned items are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and no returns are accepted after 30 days of purchase. Include a copy of the original invoice. Returned part must be in perfect resale condition and be in the original, unopened and sealed packaging. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All returns must be pre-paid by the customer unless Quadrajet Power was at fault and/or made an error by shipping a product different than product ordered.
All returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured to:
Quadrajet Power LLC, 144 Majestic Oaks Dr., Boerne TX 78006